Home About Us Contact Us

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Snuza Love

Ok so I've been meaning to blog about this since the week Maddux was born & I'm finally remembering to do it...
So ever since hearing Mrs. to Mama talk about her love for the snuza and after reading Maddie's story at Another Day Stronger I felt like this was a must have baby item.  So... here's the funny story that goes with us purchasing this.  So I ordered it off amazon and for some reason I recieved an email saying that my debit card didn't go through so I figured I had put my information in wrong so I tried again and recieved an email that my husband read and he told me it didn't go through so he was going to try to order it with his card and information so he did and I got an email saying that my item would be shipped the next day & then a few hours later I recieved another email from amazon saying my item would be shipped the next day... thinking it was odd that they would email me twice I then looked and noticed that my snuza order did go through and that second email was saying that my husbands order of the snuza would be shipped the next day as well.... so, I went back to the email that my husband said that it didn't work and the email stated that an outfit I ordered along with the snuza didn't go through and obviously he didn't read the email. So, the next day this is what we came home to...

Not one but two snuzas.... luckily we were able to return one of them so now we just have one and we actually don't use it very often but we will use it every night when he is in his own crib and room also anytime he is away from us he will use it for instance when he naps in his room or stays at my parents house we will send it with him I would also like to start using it when we are in the car because we can't seem him so if something were to happen while we are driving we wouldn't know...
After I typed out my funny story it didn't seem so funny anymore... but hopefully you enjoyed this and I would recommend this baby item for anyone that is stressed about SIDS or just their babies breathing in general.

1 comment:

  1. i really wanted to get a snooza but Rylin was already rolling over by the time i learned it existed so if i clip it on her belly she would be uncomfortable if she rolled onto it. i read on their website that it isn't as effective if used in a swing, bouncer, or car because it is so sensitive it picks up those vibrations and considers them "breaths" so it may not be effective in your car.

    ReplyDelete