Home About Us Contact Us

Saturday, March 19, 2011

falling behind...

Ok so... I knew parenting would be hard and would take a lot of my time but WOW! This is exhausting!! I am loving EVERY minute of being a mommy but sometimes I feel like I forget to breathe and my day just flies by! I always have the intentions of blogging about all the awesome/stressful/new things going on with the new little one and my breastfeeding experience but I just haven't been able to find the time! I am trying to rush through this because it is time for the little one to eat but this is the first time I have had my computer in my hands in a couple of days so I figured I needed to let you guys know that I WILL be back (hopefully soon) I am trying to learn how to make more of my time but so far I haven't gotten much of it! A quick update... Maddux is wonderful he has about a 3-4 hour period every night that he won't sleep so that has been rough and I suppose you understand why I'm having a hard time finding time to blog because when I do get a free minute or so I am trying to catch a quick cat nap! Breastfeeding is HARD!! We are doing it and aren't really struggling to much but it def has its moments! He had a doc appt today and is dropped down to 6 lbs 7 oz and doc wants him to go in for a weight check on Tuesday and if he hasn't gained weight by then we may have to go to formula I really don't want to do this so we are trying even harder now to get him to stay awake longer and latched but for now I MUST go... I really hope to be back to the blogging world super soon and on more of a regular basis!
Hope everyone is doing well! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, cut yourself some slack!!!! These precious weeks of your life will zoom by (even when you feel the sleepless haze and breastfeeding challenges will never end). I don't know what it's like to try and blog while having a newborn since Levi was a few months old when I discovered blogging... but I can imagine the pull between wanting to blog and just having zero left to put into it! So, like I said... cut yourself some slack girl! Enjoy these precious days. Your little Maddux is just gorgeous and sweet and perfect. Well done mama!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a wonderful job babe. Trust me it gets easier. You and Jayce make great parents Maddux is a lucky little boy. So with that being said I am with Adriel cut yourself some slack. The blogging world will be waiting for you when when you have time. Love ya forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete