Home About Us Contact Us

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pause Button? Please.

Life is seriously going by so fast. 
I'm losing my breath just thinking about it. 
seriously one day starts and another one ends.

I need a break.
plain and simple.

I feel like I'm missing my little guy grow up &
I'm spending every waking minute with him-- how is this possible?

This week has been so crazy busy. I'm about to lose it.

I want a week of NOTHING && that isn't going to happen anytime soon.

but I promise promise I have tons on my mind to blog about...
so here in the next week you will see some big some little some important some stupid posts but hey a post is a post and that's all you guys want right? :)

You'll get to hear me ramble on about...
my hair.
my friends--or lack of.
my family--especially maddux's grandparents.
my future as a stay at home mom.
& of course
my one and only Maddux.
oh & a update on how Madduxs bedtime and sleep is going...

so for now I'll leave you with a...
I'm sorry.
I'm a bad blogger.
but life can't revolve around my blog--it has to revovle around the ones I love.
&&
this past week a friend of mine, her dad passed away so I have been busy with that. 
so until next time
Everyone have a wonderful weekend & I'll be back soon.
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment