Home About Us Contact Us

Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Look!!

I decided that since I came back to the "old" blog with a new name that I also needed a new look.

I thought about designing my own but I'm having a hard time finding the time to blog so I knew I wouldn't really be able to commit to a totally new look.

I wanted to find someone that I liked their style and had a reasonable price--especially since I know how to do a lot of the design work & can't see paying someone a lot of money.


I came across Ashton from Something Swanky Design.

I loved her work & her prices were perfect!!
She was a pleasure to work with--
very easy to communicate with
&
listened to exactly what I wanted
She did a great job

I would highly recommend her to anyone that wants a new look for a great price!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment