Home About Us Contact Us

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010-- a complete blessing.

I've been trying to think of how to write this blog for about a week simply because 2010 was the best year yet & a complete blessing. I have so much to be thankful for because of this year.  I would completely relive it.  When I look back I wouldn't change a thing... well maybe a couple of things but not much! :)

My (now) Husband!
My favorite work girls!!
-even though all of us have found different paths now-
My best friends.


 
 I had the best birthday-- the next day was probably the worst day of my life but I definitely learnt my lesson & didn't drink that much ever again.

*Through out the beginning of the year I was planning & stressing over my wedding that would happen in August.

In May I had an amazing beautiful bridal shower. I was blessed with many many wonderful gifts! :)

My Bridemaids
They did an AWESOME job!!


Some of the gifts!
June came & we (mainly my then fiance) experienced the biggest blessing of our lives.  Jayce won the lottery... this couldn't have happened at a better time.  We were able to plan the wedding of my dream & boy did I! This blessing couldn't have happened to a better person my husband is the one the hardest workers I know he always have been and this didn't change much! It allowed us to have an awesome wedding, amazing honeymoon, pay off and start are marriage debt free & blow some of it--I won't lie we definitely enjoyed being care free with some of it. :)
**We also became pregnant this month--didn't know it.

July came and we spent the majority of this month doing last minute things for the wedding.
We went to a cubs game and had front row seats right behind home plate--this would probably be my husbands favorite moment of the whole year... He was in heaven--sadly the Cubs lost.  Lastly,
 we found out we were pregnant at the very end of this month at that point we were 6 weeks along.

August came and so did the best moment of my life...
MY WEDDING 


some of the most amazing girls I've ever met
my bridesmaids & flower girls

my other half & love of my life

the boys

the group.
these are some of the people that made this day so great.

Next we experienced an amazing honeymoon.
a 5 day cruise to the eastern Caribbean islands.
one of our last days on the cruise.
the sky was amazing this night.

our boat

us before dinner one night.
We came home from our honeymoon to a super clean house & clean cars (thanks mom & dad)

We then celebrated my husbands 24th birthday sadly I don't have any pictures from this day & can't even remember what we did to celebrate? :(

September, October, November & December were awesome months to but for some reason I don't have any pictures to show you the awesomeness other than our pregnancy pictures...
When I look back on the year I just love how blessed I was with my wedding & pregnancy & Jayces big win.  I truly don't know how any year can be better than this one but then I think of this amazing blessing I have growing inside me and how the day we get to meet this little guy will be better than any amount of money we could've received & the perfect wedding day we had. 
This year Jayce & I have built an amazing relationship that seems unbreakable we have never been so happy with each other we hardly fight or argue & I can't see that changing so bring on the new year!! :)

I hope everyone had just as wonderful of a year as I did. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR & MAY IT BE FULL OF WONDERFUL THINGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment