Home About Us Contact Us

Friday, December 31, 2010

28 week-survey.

How far along?  28 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  around 20 lbs.

Food cravings:  still craving BLT's

Best moment this week: having my mom & Jayce feel the little one kick also the 3d ultrasound was the most amazing thing ever!!

Gender:  boy.

Stretchies:  no new ones but the ones that I do have are itching like CrazY.

What I miss:  not having all those little aches & pains also, being able to shop, shop, shop! I have only been able to shop for a bit and then I have to rest!

What I am looking forward to: my next doc appt which is 3 weeks away my next 3d ultrasound appt which is 4 weeks away & my birthing classes which begin the beginning of February!

Symptoms: manyyyy.

Belly Button in or out?  still considered "in"

Movement: lots & veryyyy noticable :)




Sleep: not complaining :)
Milestones: beginning our every 2 week doctor visits & passing my 2nd glucose test!! :)
Emotions: simply ok.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment