Home About Us Contact Us

Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's not him... It's me. Fail!

Ok so I told you guys I would update ya on how last night went...
if you need to get caught up you can start here and here.
So it went like this...
I blogged he slept...
I laid down...
got lonely...
Hubs wouldn't wake up to snuggle with me.  & yes just snuggle...
I lay there trying to sleep...
I watch tv...
I lay there some more...
getting lonelier & lonelier...
I get up just to check on the little guy...
He laid there so peacefully...
I stare for awhile...
then...
I caved & had to get him...
see that he was doing it & I RUINED IT!!
I FAILED HIM--he was doing so good & I couldn't handle it...
so Maddux made it about a hour an a half in his own bed! GO MADDUX!! :)
Momma will work on this... maybe it's not Maddux after all...
Maybe its me. Boo.
Waaahhhhh.  (can't wait for Jersey Shore to come back on :) I'm obsessed!--Thanks Hubby!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment