Home About Us Contact Us

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday {10}

click on the button to go over & link up! :)

{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?

I’ve never been a bridesmaid or maid of honor but my cousin is getting married in 2 months and I’m in that… I was the first of my friends to get married so.

{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?

I watch a little bit of TV then turn it to music

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?

Mexico.

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?

watching baseball games.

{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?

I wanted to be a teacher and  I’m currently going to school studying Office Administration.

{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?

a 2 car garage, 3 bathrooms, a fenced in backyard

{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?

eh… I’m not sure?

{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?

I probably wouldn’t be home.

{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?

I’m not really sure. Hubs normally takes care of that.

{ten} what do you do to relax?

tan, go for a drive

1 comment: