1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
We have been together 8 years on and off
2. How did you meet?
We met when I was 14. I decided I wanted to get a job so, I began working at our local Dairy Queen & he was also working there. That's where it all started. :)
Our wedding-- 2010
3. If married, how long have you been married?
1 perfect year
4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding?
We were married on a hot August day. It was perfect! We had the ceremony outside at our local library. Our wedding wasn't big but it wasn't small either... it was perfect.
Engagement picture-- 2010
5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another?
no nicknames here?
6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
His Love for God.
He's the best daddy EVER.
He has the best sense of humor. :)
4th of July--2010
7. Tell us how he proposed?
Let's just skip this question, shall we? :) Just kidding... let's just say this. I ruined my own proposal. I was home for the weekend from college and I knew he was going to propose and I was so anxious that I wouldn't quit asking to just see the ring and let's just say he had a fabulous proposal and well he caved and just got down on one knee said some sweet words and proposed. It was sweet but looking back I regret ruining it! I beg him all the time to "redo" it. He always tells me no.
the "real" us-- House Hunting-- 2009
8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?
flowers. Normally we plan a sweet date and just exchange cards.
9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or popa movie in and relax on the couch?
Neither. I hate to sit at home but we live in Indiana so the sunset dinner on the beach would be AH-MAZING but not possible here. So, just a lets go out and spend time doing something kind of girl :)
10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day.
Go on a vacation to mexico & Vegas! && I'd love to renew our vows. :)
11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day.
We will probably have my parents watch Maddux & go out to dinner just the 2 of us.
12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?
I try not to ask for anything really on Valentine's Day because my Birthday is the very next day.
13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.
Never make failing an option. Always make sure that you are showing the other person how much you love them and need them. The little things mean the most sometimes.
A Wedding I was in -- 2011
14. Show us a picture of what love means to you.
Everytime I see my Husband and son together my heart melts.