Home About Us Contact Us

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Growin' like a weed.


Where has the time gone?

3 days before I gave birth


In Labor...

right after birth

1 mth.

 2 mth.

3 mth.

4 mth.

5 mth.

6 mths.

7mths.


Crazy Right? This just makes me so sad to know that he is getting so big...
He looks like a little toddler sitting on the potty waiting for his bath.
:)


P.S. He is crawling--Has been for awhile now but he now "real" crawls not just army crawl unless he really wants something then he goes back to the army style because he can do that faster :)


3 comments:

  1. He is ADORABLE!!!! Thank you so much for the comment over on my blog! I'm really honored by it!! :)

    Digger ~xoxo~
    www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting SO big! I swear time needs to slow down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cutie, I love his diaper jeans.

    ReplyDelete