Home About Us Contact Us

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Maddux's First Haircut!

Last week I finally caved and called and made Maddux an appt. for a haircut.  I was trying to last as long as I could because I feel like babies look so funny after their first cut so, I just didn't want to face it.  But with his hair in the front almost touching the tip of his nose when combed straight I knew we had to get it done.  So, I made the appt for Saturday at 9:30 (not even thinking that this is in the middle of his morning nap)  But we made sure we brought suckers (yes, gasp, suckers! Bad Mom Alert!) & Twizzlers (yes, gasp again)  to make sure he would sit perfectly still so we wouldn't end up with a horrible cut. 

His Dad had him sit on his lap the whole time and he did great never crying or fussing once. I will sadly say there are parts that are uneven--the very front & one of his ears is cut out more than the other. (but don't tell anyone I hope they don't notice)  This did change his looks-drastically, I think.  He looks like such a big boy. Here are some pictures of the big day. He's still adorable. :)





The final result (they were looking in the mirror)
These are in no way editted--sorry I didn't have much time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment