Home About Us Contact Us

Monday, November 28, 2011

Trying To Concieve:: Ready, Set, GO!

That's right everyone... we have started trying for Baby #2.
Can you believe it?
I'm so excited...scared...happy...nervous... & sad all rolled into one about this.

I'm excited to grow our family--I can't imagine being blessed with another baby like Maddux he's perfect and I want to experience pregnancy and labor all over again because of him.

I'm scared because who knows how long this process could take & once it does happen how will I manage to take care of my child while being exhausted from pregnancy.

I'm happy because seriously another baby? EEEKK!!

I'm nervous because of the same reasons I'm scared... & what if this pregnancy isn't easy like Madduxs

& lastly I'm sad because I'm having to accept the fact that this little guy isn't so "little" anymore and he's only going to continue to grow!


so there you have it Baby #2 is in the works!

Thoughts, Prayers & advice are appreciated.

But that's all I have for now since the little guy I'm already blessed with is ready to get up!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that's awesome!! Sending prayers your way for you to be blessed again...and sooner rather than later! :)

    ReplyDelete