Home About Us Contact Us

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

15 week bump update-- Mystery Baby

I'm going to begin doing the same survey I did with Maddux so I can compare later on! :)



How far along? 15 weeks

Baby’s Size: the size of an avocado!

Total Weight Gain: No weight gain yet!

Maternity Clothes: I have wore a couple pieces not because I have to more because I want to

Gender: we'll find out in 25 weeks!

Movement: not yet!

Sleep: I sleep as well as Maddux let's me :)

Symptoms: all day sickness, food aversions, headaches & a lack of energy

Best Moments this week: anytime Maddux acknowledges the baby is a special moment! :)

Food Cravings: beef and cheddars from Arby's!

What I miss: my energy-- this pregnancy has been so different than the last I'm into my 2 trimester have been for a week or so and I'm still having days where I just feel miserable! I mean to the point where all I want or feel like I can do is lay down and try to get better!

What I am Looking forward to: our next appt on Dec 14th we get to our big ultrasound of this little one!

Milestones: We are in our second trimester

This picture was from our last ultrasound on 10/4

No comments:

Post a Comment